- About the ICCL
- Contact Us
- Media Centre
- Our People
- Support Us
- Work With Us
- ICCL e-bulletins
- Rights News - The ICCL's Quarterly Newsletter
- Upcoming Event: Victims Rights Conference 14 November 2014
- The JUSTICIA European Rights Network
- Hear Our Voices
- ICCL/Youthreach Human Rights Competition 2013
Work With Us
The Irish Council for Civil Liberties (ICCL) is the leading independent non-governmental organisation working to defend and promote human rights in Ireland.
We are inviting applications for the post of
Project Officer (Justice)
(Fixed term contract for an initial period of one year.)
The Project Officer (Justice) will join our team of committed professionals working to protect and promote human rights in Ireland.
Full details of the position and an application form can be downloaded at the below links.
- ICCL Project Officer (Justice) - Job Description and Person Specification
- ICCL Project Officer (Justice) - Application Form
Please send a completed application form to email@example.com. Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
The closing date for applications is 5pm, 29 August 2014.
It is anticipated that interviews will take place during the week beginning 8 September 2014.
The expected start date is end of September 2014.
The ICCL is an equal opportunities employer. You can read the ICCL's Equal Opportunities Policy HERE.