- About the ICCL
- Contact Us
- Media Centre
- Our People
- Support Us
- Work With Us
- ICCL e-bulletins
- Rights News - The ICCL's Quarterly Newsletter
- The JUSTICIA European Rights Network
- Hear Our Voices
- Youthreach Human Rights Competition 2014
- Join the Film Awards Team!
- Call for Tenders - Web and Video for the JUSTICIA European Rights Network
The General Scheme of the Civil Partnership Bill: Legal Consequences and Human Rights Implications (ICCL Seminar Series, Volume 1, January 2009)
- Categorized in: Equality
Volume 1 of the ICCL Seminar Series brings together in an edited form papers first given at the ICCL Seminar The General Scheme of the Civil Partnership Bill: Legal Consequences and Human Rights Implications which took place on Friday, 18 July 2008 at the Equality Authority, Clonmel Street, Dublin 2. The volume also features an additional contribution by Dr Simone Wong.