- About the ICCL
- Contact Us
- Media Centre
- Our People
- Support Us
- Work With Us
- ICCL e-bulletins
- Rights News - The ICCL's Quarterly Newsletter
- Upcoming Event: Victims Rights Conference 14 November 2014
- The JUSTICIA European Rights Network
- Hear Our Voices
- Youthreach Human Rights Competition 2014
- Join the Film Awards Team!
The ICCL is governed by an executive board of a minimum of eight persons, four of whom are elected at each Annual General Meeting (AGM) to serve for two years. In addition, two more members may be co-opted onto the Board to a maximum of 10 persons. The co-option facility enables the Board to appoint people who can bring specific skills or perspectives to the organisation. The co-option procedure is also used to promote greater diversity and inclusivity within the organisation.
The day-to-day business of ICCL is carried out by its staff: the Director, Deputy Director, Research & Policy Officer, Fundraising Officer, Administrator, Office Manager and Campaigns and Communications Officer.